As your representative in the Virginia Senate for the 8th District, I am committed to providing my constituents the highest quality of public service.
Contact BillWe would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
If you have any comments on legislative issues, ideas for revising Virginia law, or see a need for a law to be enacted or rescinded, please let me know. You have my personal commitment that my staff and I will advocate on your behalf with all state agencies. My staff and I work every day to make Virginia a better place for all.
Official Hi-Res Photo
These are some of the services we can help with:
- Speaking to a community group, school, service or fraternal organization.
- Presenting commending and memorial resolutions to the Virginia Senate.
- Providing guidance to the appropriate local, state or federal agency.
- Arranging tours of our State Capitol, as well as Virginia tourism information.
- Introducing, patroning, co-patroning or opposing legislation that is of interest to you.
588 Central Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Tel. (757) 321-8180
Fax (757) 631.6150
Mon. – Fri. 9:00am – 4:00pm
Room No: E614
Senate of Virginia
P. O. Box 396
Richmond, VA 23218
Phone: (804) 698-7508
Chief of Staff
W. Scott Humphrey
District08@Senate.Virginia.gov or, use our online constituent service inquiry form.
District Office Location