As your representative in the Virginia Senate for the 8th District, I am committed to providing my constituents the highest quality of public service.
If you have any comments on legislative issues, ideas for revising Virginia law, or see a need for a law to be enacted or rescinded, please let me know. You have my personal commitment that my staff and I will advocate on your behalf with all state agencies. My staff and I work every day to make Virginia a better place for all.
Official Hi-Res Photo
These are some of the services we can help with:
- Speaking to a community group, school, service or fraternal organization.
- Presenting commending and memorial resolutions to the Virginia Senate.
- Providing guidance to the appropriate local, state or federal agency.
- Arranging tours of our State Capitol, as well as Virginia tourism information.
- Introducing, patroning, co-patroning or opposing legislation that is of interest to you.
588 Central Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Tel. (757) 321-8180
Fax (757) 631.6150
Mon. – Fri. 9:00am – 4:00pm
Room No: E614
Senate of Virginia
P. O. Box 396
Richmond, VA 23218
Phone: (804) 698-7508
Chief of Staff
W. Scott Humphrey
District08@Senate.Virginia.gov or, use our online constituent service inquiry form.
District Office Location