We are committed to providing the highest quality of public service through constituent advocacy. If you have input to modify existing or create new legislative agendas, we urge you to engage our office. We regularly act as liaison between constituents and state agencies.
Additional services include:
1. Serving as your representative and advocate in legislation by supporting (introducing, patroning, co-patroning) or opposing legislation.
2. Speaking to local community group, school, service or fraternal organization.
3. Presenting commending and memorial resolutions to the Virginia Senate.
4. Providing guidance to and/or facilitating conversations with the appropriate local, state or federal agency.
5. Arranging tours of our State Capitol, as well as Virginia tourism information.
588 Central Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Tel. (757) 321-8180 Fax (757) 631-6150
Office Hours: Mon. – Fri. 9:00am – 4:00pm
Room No: E608
Senate of Virginia
P. O. Box 396
Richmond, VA 23218
Phone: (804) 698-7508
The Virginia Beach Department of Veterans Affairs Benefit Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Veterans will be seen from 8:30 am to 3:00 p.m. Walk-in hours are Mon-Fri from 8:30-11am. Appointments will be seen from 1-2pm. Our office will be CLOSED to the public on the last business day of the month.
Pembroke Office Park
287 Independence Boulevard
Pembroke Two, Suite 130
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462
Phone: (757) 552-1884 (757) 552-1885
Fax: (757) 552-1882
If you or someone you know is experiencing mental distress or suicidal thoughts or actions, please contact the Veteran Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and press 1 to speak with someone.
1. First Landing State Park http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/state-parks/first-landing#general_information
2. False Cape State Park
Virginia Beach City’s Report on 2019 State Legislative Agenda
VBAlert is the city’s emergency alert and warning system. The city will send out VBAlert notifications when there is a public safety incident. VBAlert messages are automatically sent to landline telephones in the affected area of the city. If you do not have a landline telephone, you must register with VBAlert in order to receive text notifications on your mobile device(s) or via email. To register to receive VBAlert messages on your mobile device(s) or in your email, go to www.vbgov.com/vbalert and register as a new user.
(2) 24-hour emergency services hotlines:
Police/Fire/Rescue – Emergencies Only
Police/Fire/Rescue – Non-life threatening public safety services
City Information NON-EMERGENCY
Mental Health/Substance Abuse Hotline
Office of Emergency Management
Water and Sewer Service
Water and Sewer Service: Emergency After Hours/Weekends/Holidays
Waste and Debris Management
American Red Cross
Dominion Virginia Power
FEMA – TTY
National Poison Center
Virginia Dept. of Emergency Management
Virginia Dept. of Transportation
511 or 1-800-367-7623
Virginia Natural Gas
(3) Emergency Preparedness, to include hurricane evacuation guide, flood insurance information and pet safety can be found at: https://www.vbgov.com/residents/emergency-preparedness/Pages/default.aspx